Media Player Web Part

Topics: Need help
Oct 25, 2010 at 9:10 AM

Hi,

I have gone through your documentation, i followed according to this but i faced some issues after going through code i made some changes finally i successfully deployed but i couldnt play any media file/ i couldnt see player on webpart.

Please help me on the same.

Coordinator
Oct 26, 2010 at 12:00 PM
Edited Oct 4, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Hi,

Could you please provide a screenshot showing the added web part and any error messages you may be receiving.

Thank you,

Oct 27, 2010 at 4:23 AM

Hi,

I have deployed the .wsp added webparts and all done .... i have uploaded videos to library i gave all webpart properties...

The issue is am not able to play video in the player.

please find attached screen shot for the same, if possible can you send me any documentation for this.

waiting for your quick response

Regards,
Anil

To: [email removed]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 05:00:59 -0700
Subject: Re: Media Player Web Part [mpwp:232172]

Hi,
Could you please provide a screenshot showing the added web part and any error messages you may be receiving.
Thank you,
Khaled El Mansoury
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (mpwp@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email mpwp@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Coordinator
Oct 27, 2010 at 4:10 PM
Edited Oct 4, 2011 at 9:56 PM

Hi,

I have not received your attachment. (If you look at the bottom of your own post: Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com).

Therefore could you please upload your screenshot to http://imageshack.us/ and post the link here?

Thanks,

Oct 28, 2010 at 2:54 AM
Hi,
Sorry i dono that check this:
http://img840.imageshack.us/i/mediaplayerwperror.png/

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:11:02 -0700
Subject: Re: Media Player Web Part [mpwp:232172]

Hi,
I have not received your attachment. (If you look at the bottom of your own post: Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com).
Therefore could you please upload your screenshot to http://imageshack.us/ and post the link here?
Thanks,
Khaled El Mansoury
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (mpwp@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email mpwp@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Coordinator
Oct 31, 2010 at 5:25 PM
Edited Oct 4, 2011 at 9:56 PM

Hi,

What Media Player are you using? Can I please see the HTML code you've used?